Project "Nature Access to all" (NatAc)
Project objective is facilitating access to nature tourism by developing the chain of accessible nature tourism sites in Latvia, Estonia and Finland.
- local and foreign travellers
- tourism entrepreneurs and service providers
- local municipalities and nature parks
- non-governmental sector uniting people with disabilities
Implementation period is 01.05.2019 – 30.04.2021. The project is implemented by the Lead Partner – Kurzeme planning region in cooperation with 3 partners from Estonia and Finland:
- MTÜ Lääne-Eesti Turism (NGO West-Estonia Tourism)
- Keskkonnaamet (Estonian Environmental Board)
- Metsähallitus (Parks & Wildlife Finland)
Total budget is 965 773 €, including funding of ERAF 762 932 €. Environmental Board’s budget is 126 968 €.
Project activities managed by Environmental Board:
- Study tour to Denmark to learn best practice – experience exchange visit by all project partners, municipality and tourism specialists.
- Nature interpretation toolboxes for disabled people. Toolboxes will mainly focus on the traditional senses: sight, hearing, smell, touch.
Margit Turb, environmental education specialist, ph +372 518 6747, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maris Kivistik, information specialist, ph +372 518 3249, email@example.com
Disclaimer: This website reflects the views of the author. The managing authority of the programme is not liable for how this information may be used.